Wednesday 21 March 2012

Ta Dahh! Granny Square Blanket Goodness :)

Well the twins are keeping me busy! I've even had to buy myself a diary, Its absolutely fabulous with pictures of little owls all over it, owls are my favourite!! Its personalised too :)


Finally I have gotten round to taking some pictures of the granny square blanket in all its completed goodness! I created this wonderful item for my twins, and of course Noah has helped me with the photo shoot demonstrating how comfy and sleepy it makes him feel :)



I'm really made up with these photo's, it shows the blanket in natural light really giving a true representation of the colours :)







You can see my previous posts on this blanket here and here, you can also see the colour difference of the wool from using my camera today in lovely natural spring light :)

And finally.......Noah  

2 comments:

  1. Awww! :) Lovely pictures! Enjoyed reading your blog! :)

    From one cornish pixie to another pixie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you :) I'm relatively new to crochet, its a new found love :) and I love taking photo's! Match made in heaven I would say, I see your new to crocheting adventures too, I love your owls! :) xx

      Delete