Sunday 18 December 2011

Its Christmas!!

Today mostly I'll be finishing of some unfinished projects, I have to make some crochet flowers for a surprise present  I'm making for someone, and I started to make some little tiny stockings that I'm gonna turn in to a Christmas card holder, I might also do a few more rounds on my twinlets blanket.














I'm feeling ever so christmasy today so the little stockings and hopefully some other festive shapes will come first on my list....... pattern comes from lemondedesucrette :)

One I made earlier......


Hot chocolate! :)



My little pixies eating sandwiches and mince pies!



Experimenting with different wool, I'm using some leftover bulky weight wool for this little stocking.





And finally......... :)


With my little stockings done, I promptly tied them on a doubled length of wool and hung them across my living room wall, for the Christmas cards to be hung on before its too late, I think next year I might expand on it by making some more Christmas shapes and making a stronger 'string' for the cards to sit on. but for this year it will suffice :)

Surprise surprise, who will this gift be for? A little sneak peak of a Christmas present I'm making this year, obviously I cant say who its for or what its going to be, but I will be sure to post this up soon after Christmas.



HAPPY CHRISTMAS :)




1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I see that your blog is new and that I'm the first one who leave a comment :) I hope this will give you good luck :)
    I want to say that your blog is lovely so far and your crochet work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL :)
    I'm gonna just add you to my reader list!
    Welcome to the blog's world :)
    Angie
    www.lemondedesucrette.com

    ReplyDelete